Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Halloween isn't that big of a deal here. There is a little bit of candy in stores and a few pumpkins in shops. So getting in the spirit has been a little tough. Good thing I have a great family! Some of them sent me sweet cards from back home, and my mom even sent me a little pumpkin! My dorm is having a halloween party tonight, and this weekend I hope to make apple pie and carve a pumpkin. That is, if I can find time...it's still midterms here (yuck!)

I was just out on a run, and I saw a bunch of little kids trick-or-treating. They were so adorable. There was minnie mouse, a zombie, a fuzzy bear, and a bunch of cute costumes. I'll post a picture of my silly Halloween costume later :). It was really nice to see all the kids, it reminded me of all the fun I used to have trick-or-treating.

Have a great Halloween! Eat lots of candy, stay out late, and have fun!

Boo!

Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment