Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Catchin' Up

Hello!

It's been about forever since I have posted. These couple of weeks have been midterms. The UK education system is quite different than the American system. In the UK, only a few assignments make up your grade. So my midterms are 40% of my grade...yikes!

Now to the more interesting things...

I went to Wales!!!

My school offered a subsidized trip to the best country ever! We spent a weekend in a lodge and eating delicious meals (that we did not have to cook!) and exploring Wales. We went sea kayaking, hiking and coasteering. Coasteering is basically exploring the coast through climbing on rocks, swimming, and jumping from cliffs! I absolutely loved it. We had the coolest instructors. I would love to have their job! It was bittersweet leaving Wales. I miss the fresh air, being out in the open, and exploring the coast. But I missed London while I was there. It's starting to feel like I've lived in London for so long! I love it.







Now back to homework!

Love,

Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment