Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Welcome to the blog!

Welcome to my blog, "Livin' London"!

I am an American student studying abroad in the great city of London. 

I hope to provide all sorts of information about London as I discover what the city has to offer. I am also cooking all of my own meals, so food will be a big part of the blog! I plan on travelling a lot in England and in Europe. 

If I can assist you in anyway way about London, travelling, being a student, or anything at all, just drop a little question on the blog!

Cheers,

Liv

3 comments:

  1. This sounds wonderful! I would love to hear more about what to do in London, and get an idea of how to cook for myself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope this helps! Lots more cooking to come :)

      Delete
  2. I was you could enlighten a weary soul on the most refreshing beverages of fermented natures. Such details might include which beverage is best for certain meals, desserts or breakfasts. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete